Location: Vernon, BC
- 8’6″x24′ custom built tiny house on wheels.
- Custom built 800 square foot timber frame cabin with a bedroom, bathroom, living room, wood fireplace, kitchen, stainless steel fridge, and dishwasher and stove, washer/dryer, bathroom and spacious deck with an amazing lake view.
- Located on 17.7 private acres.
- Private trail with a 10 minute walk to stunning 70 foot waterfall.
- Well water service, septic
- Off grid power system.
- Private gated road.
- Shop/storage building.
Put a tiny home to work for you!
This unit can be purchased with the intention of a rental revenue investment or a place to call home. Tiny houses for rent are in high demand.
Tiny House Features:
- 8’6″×24 feet height 13′ 6″
- copper metal roof, SmartBoard siding with vinyl/double pane windows
- rock wool installation
- propane hot water heater on demand
- LED lighting
- lofts sleeping area with storage stairs
- stainless steel fridge and stove
- bathroom with shower, vanity & toilet.
- custom deck & stairs
- living area with fold-out couch/bed combo
- lots of built-in storage
- Currently located at Mabel Lake near Lumby, B.C
- Custom built 800 square foot timber frame cabin
- living room
- wood fireplace
- stainless steel fridge
- dishwasher and stove
- spacious deck with an amazing lake view.
DISCLAIMER: the images of the finished interior are examples based on other builds of this tiny home model as the current interior is under construction.