Our standard micro homes on wheels are 8’6″ wide, up to 13’6″ tall from ground to roof, in length from 14′ to 34′ long and include the following:
- Dual or triple axle trailer with electric brakes
- Comfortably sleeps 1 to 4 people
- Bathroom which includes 30″ x 30″ shower and toilet
- Kitchen which includes sink, refrigerator, cook stovetop, cabinets and countertop
- Loft for sleeping or storage
- Sitting area
- Propane hot water tank
Each Hummingbird Micro Home is beautifully handcrafted, both inside and out, in our factory in Fernie, B.C. When completed, your home will be ready for pick up or delivery and will be able to connect to utilities immediately at the prepared landing site allowing you to move in and start enjoying all the conveniences and comforts of a large home with no payments and limited maintenance. Less cleaning and more time to live your life!
- 20% deposit to reserve your place in our build schedule and begin the design journey
- 60% upon start of construction
- 20% upon completion
Your new home on wheels can be delivered anywhere in Canada. We have transportation and customs partners who deliveries across North America. No assembly required.
- Contact us to request a delivery quotation.
- Full customizations e.g. additional loft
- Off grid system
- Composting toilet instead of traditional flusher
Hummingbird Micro Homes specializes in custom design and builds homes to suit your location and life priorities.
- Home length
- Floor plan modifications
- Siding choices
- Custom flooring
- Custom cabinets
- Custom color selection
- Perhaps a custom home office
Tiny Home Certifications:
Our homes can be certified to CSA Z240 RV, CSA Z24 MH or CSA Z241 MH.